The daily Ichimoku chart for $EUR/USD is suggesting that the uptrend for EUR/USD is coming to an end.
1. We can see that the overall trend is flattening or hitting a plateau with the kumo turning flat.
2. A bearish cross seems to be forming between the Kijun sen and Tenkan sen
3. Support is thin at the kumo
4. Leading kumo seems to suggest a change in trend may be coming.
$BTCUSD forming a base?
Bitcoin trading price, $BTCUSD , seems to be settling a base could be forming.
From the Ichimoku chart, we can see that
1. $BTCUSD is in bearish territory.
2. A bullish cross may be taking place soon if price goes up a little bit more.
3. The kumo resistance ahead is thinning out with immediate resistance at $520.
4. Should the price stays sideway till June, resistance looks to be around $482; thin kumo resistance.
$TSLA change in trend. Kumo twist.
Tesla Motors ($TSLA) run seems to have peak.
On the Ichimoku chart, it shows that $TSLA has retrace from the peak of around $260 and is now trading within the kumo.
Support level is expected at $193.94 while resistance is at around $218.79
The leading kumo has twisted suggesting that a change in trend is imminent.