The prospects of Wilmar on the technical chart does not look bright.
1. As of May 9, it has gap down and fall through the kumo support from 3.27 to 3.20
2. The leading kumo is twisted and is showing a downward trend.
3. Long term support is at around $3.
The daily Ichimoku chart for $EUR/USD is suggesting that the uptrend for EUR/USD is coming to an end.
1. We can see that the overall trend is flattening or hitting a plateau with the kumo turning flat.
2. A bearish cross seems to be forming between the Kijun sen and Tenkan sen
3. Support is thin at the kumo
4. Leading kumo seems to suggest a change in trend may be coming.
Bitcoin trading price, $BTCUSD , seems to be settling a base could be forming.
From the Ichimoku chart, we can see that
1. $BTCUSD is in bearish territory.
2. A bullish cross may be taking place soon if price goes up a little bit more.
3. The kumo resistance ahead is thinning out with immediate resistance at $520.
4. Should the price stays sideway till June, resistance looks to be around $482; thin kumo resistance.