Trade recap :
1.Shorted when it misses earnings and gap down.
– subsequently, it breaks the kumo support and I start looking for Support level at 95 (identified by blue circle from Chikou Span)
2. Take profit when it bounces off $95 level
– wait for short entry again near kumo resistance (identified by yellow circle)
– shows no sign of slowing down as price level goes above Tenkan sen
3. Kumo breakout on positive news (exclusive rights with EPIX)
– high volume breakout; surge 7%
– Tenkan sen cuts Kijun sen; bullish cross with kumo breakout.
– near 52 week high;
Should I take a long position now? Since the indicators are aligned for a bullish move?