Going long on LNG again.
Making a bet that it will bounce off the Chikou Span support which coincides closely with the Kijun sen (trendline)
Just a speculation on my part.
It is getting closer the Palm Pre’s launch expected to be in May-June.
More traders are getting edgy as the indices are starting to reverse, and Palm still has not announced or show an actual Palm Pre for sale.
Here’s my little bet.
1. Apple’s WDC is scheduled on June 8 to June 12.
2. If I am Palm’s CEO, Pre will need to be given a few days lead time before June 8. So, that brings us to the Week of June 1 to June 7.
3. Â I will discount June 6 and June 7 as it is too near to WDC.
4. For the weekdays, Thursday has always been a day where new movies are shown (at least this is true from where I am based). Â So, my bet is June 4 launch of Palm Pre.
5. Assuming that Palm Pre is launch of June 4, then there will need to be publicity and official announcement for the launch date.
6. Give it another 1-2 weeks. And I think we should be hearing some form of announcement next week (May 17 – May 23) Â about the launch date.
So, what do you think?
A possible announcement on May 21 and a possible launch date on June 4.